Friday 4 December 2009

Running With The Fash Pack...London Fashion Week SS 2010

The stunning Hannah Campbell in her super cute peachy-coral sweater dress* (I love a redhead who isn't afraid of colour!) and biker boots. Hannah is studying at university but has been interning at various fashion houses along the way, including Victoria Beckham's label (apparently she is absolutely lovely to work for-yep, I couldn't not ask!)
*speaking of sweater dresses, has anyone seen the JC de Castelbajac horse sweater dress with the horse along the right arm (complete with ears and mane??!) Giddy-Up!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that colour on her - really brings out her gorgeous red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melbournian Girl- me too! I kinda like that it (coral) is a really "pretty" colour but that she has toughened it up a bit with the black boots and blazer.

    ReplyDelete