Tuesday 30 October 2012

Paris Fashion Week AW 2012/13...Hanneli

Hanneli, after Stella McCartney, Paris, March 2012.

Love this fabulous prim/cool/grown-up look on Hanneli....the flattering peplum continues its reign!

Recreate Hanneli's look (kind of):

Peplum dresses: Jil Sander peplum dress, Alice + Olivia Victoria peplum dress, Matthew Williamson embellished peplum dress, Warehouse peplum dress, Tibi Natalia peplum dress, Stella McCartney lace peplum dress, or Antipodium Tempest peplum detail dress

Peplum tops: Topshop peplum jacket, Preen heather peplum top, Rebecca Taylor tweed peplum top, or Topshop sleeveless peplum top


Stella McCartney Grace clutch

6 comments:

  1. Sophisticated feeling from those images, gorgeous outfit!


    www.IconModels.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful look! I find your blog such an inspiration ! the photography is beautiful ! xx
    www.aniacyk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving right now: your recreations of the looks. Also, I can never wait for a new month to begin so I can read what you're currently loving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Miriam - correct Miriam! I think she could wear a tea towel and look amazing :)

    @Ania cyk - thanks so much Ania, that is very kind of you to say.

    @Ginger - ha ha! That is funny, Ginger. I really probably shouldn't call it that bc rarely do I know the exact pieces people are wearing and so it will almost always only ever be an interpretation/inspiration from the look (which is the best thing anyway!). Re the Loving Right Now - I think of things during the month but then when it comes to the beginning of the next month, I panic, and can't think of anything! I need to write things down as I think of them....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I now also love peplum.

    Peroxide Blonde
    theperoxideblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete